Friday, August 17, 2007 After being dark since August 4th, the Planet FileMaker aggregator-aggregator has the lights on again.
It's not posted on the site anywhere, but based on the whois data and a bit of casual list-serve inquiry, it turns out that it is run out of Sydney by Mark Banks. Evidently, in a stroke of bad luck, no sooner did Mark Banks leave the country for 3 weeks (no doubt to attend DevCon, etc) than a router went down.
Glad to see it back up, as I am an avid consumer of the Planet FileMaker uber-RSS feed.
"Technical " & Choose ( Random * 3 ;
"nuggets" ; "news" ; "opinions" )
- Name: Jeremiah Small
- Introducing FlexFM
- Introducing simpleFM, PHP edition
- Hosted FileMaker/PHP demo
- Smart Pill
- Murphy's law?
- FileMaker/PHP demo solution
- FileMaker-side CWP scripts
- So... the FileMaker API for PHP public beta
- FileMaker Devcon focuses on web
- OSX Worm